The Al Rahma (Mercy) Rehabilitation Project is creating a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center in Hebron.
Al Rahma Rehabilitation Center Hebron
Al Rahma will become a central hub for comprehensive rehabilitation services, addressing the wide-ranging needs of the Hebron community. The facility, will house specialized units and departments, all geared towards providing essential services to patients of all age groups.
Thanks to a generous land donation from a local philanthropist and the dedicated efforts and innovative thinking of our partner, Green Land Society for Health Development, based in Hebron, Al Rahma has achieved significant progress in its development. Construction of the fifth floor is currently underway.
- Providing rehabilitation services for children with diverse needs, including traumatic brain injuries and orthopedic conditions.
- Offering rehabilitation services for adults who have experienced strokes and other neurological conditions.
- Addressing orthopedic issues and providing rehabilitation support after surgeries.
- Offering specialized services for patients in need of prosthetic devices.
- Addressing mental health concerns and promoting overall well-being for patients.
- Providing specialized therapy including hydrotherapy to help patients regain independence and functionality in daily activities.
- Addressing speech and communication difficulties for patients in need.
- Offering temporary loans of necessary equipment to patients in need.
Make a donation
Donate in AUD
You will be redirected to the Rozana Australian site to make your donation.Donate
Donate in CAD
You will be redirected to the Rozana Canadian site to make your donation.Donate
Donate in USD
You will be redirected to the Rozana American site to make your donation.Donate