Women and children in rural communities in Area C of the West Bank have limited access to healthcare services due to the Occupation and military checkpoints, financial and transportation challenges, and cultural restrictions.
Working with Green Land Society for Health Development in Hebron, and Sheba Beyond in Ramat Gan, the program employs a multidisciplinary team of women healthcare professionals who are providing access to healthcare and preventive medicine education, for women and children in six isolated communities in the Hebron region of Area C.
Women4Women offers consistent and accurate diagnosis and timely care through the use of remote care devices for data collection, sharing and real time consultation with medical teams. This enables access to diagnostic imaging, and early detection and treatment of various conditions.
- Ongoing training of a multidisciplinary team of young Palestinian women healthcare professionals, including a gynecologist, a GP, nurses, a midwife, a psychologist, a physiotherapist, and a nutritionist.
- Delivery of primary and reproductive healthcare services to thousands of residents in six communities every week.
- Collection of rich cross-sectional data to refine the project and ensure it is meeting the needs of the communities, and sharing this data with regional health stakeholders to promote collaboration.
- Improved physical and psychological health of women and children in marginalized communities, helping alleviate barriers to healthcare.
- Strengthened local women healthcare professionals delivering culturally-sensitive healthcare services, empowering their patients to make informed decisions about their health and the health of their children.
Make a donation
Donate in AUD
You will be redirected to the Project Rozana Australian site to make your donation.Donate
Donate in CAD
You will be redirected to the Project Rozana Canadian site to make your donation.Donate
Donate in USD
You will be redirected to the Project Rozana American site to make your donation.Donate